Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Have Off Tomorrow...

...so that I can prepare for my colonoscopy on Thursday morning. In other words, I took a vacation day so that I can stay home and poop! LOL  I'm going to try and enjoy my time off - Wed., Thurs. and Friday. I'm going to watch movies - or the SAME movie all three days and just lay around and relax.

I'm not going to do anything!  Well... anything but poop on Wednesday night - be prodded on Thursday morning - sleep it all off Thursday evening - and watch movies all day Friday.  I go back to being a working lady on Saturday. Then I have off on Sunday and I'm not going to do much then either, with the exception of laundry.

It will be a busy and crazy work schedule these next few weeks. A co-worker had an unexpected death in her immediate family; another is expecting a baby any second now and the rest of us are being supportive helping anyway we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010