Friday, October 12, 2012

ABC - D.I.Y. - Tyra Style

I don't typically like D.I.Y. projects, although I believe in them. I think it's a great way to save money and have pride in yourself and/or your home or for whatever your DIY is about.  We've painted the interior walls, we've cut down trees, taken off siding, built a picnic table, shelves, etc. 

D.I.Y. is not my favorite thing to do or even think about. However, my funniest D.I.Y. story simply involves me ripping some old paneling off a wall in our back - now side - hallway.  I called my hubby while  he was at work and asked him, "Honey, where's your sledgehammer?"  He said, "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?" His boss almost made him go home! LOL

Everything worked out great and the paneling was taken down and thrown out! I then painted!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you just took charge and did the project during the day and got it done! Sometimes you just want to see a change right!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010