Thursday, October 11, 2012

ABC - Indecent Proposal It Wasn't

When hubby proposed to me, we were on the way to a Brewer's game! He asked me to go in the glove compartment and look for a map. On top of the map was a tiny box.  I knew what it was and I knew that this is what we wanted, but I was suddenly so nervous, I skipped over the box and grabbed the map - quickly closing the glove compartment.

To which my hubby declared, "TYRALEE!!!" You go back into the glove compartment and get that out! "What?! Oh! Well, what have we here?"

I don't remember anything after that - except that I was looking at the ring during the whole game. Behind us sat three ladies... in their 60's -ish, one of them asked me if I just got my ring. When I told her yes, they were all happy for us and gave us their well-wishes.  I don't remember anything after that either!!! I'll have to have Matt post here if he remembers anything more.

I don't know who the Brewer's played that night - who won - or how I got home! I just know that I landed the guy that I wanted for a long time and he's still with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010