Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ABC - An Accomplished Woman

Accomplishment - a definition:

ac·com·plish·ment/əˈkämpliSHmənt/

Noun:
  1. Something that has been achieved successfully.
  2. The successful achievement of a task.

According to Pride and Prejudice:  HERE
Of this list, I have 7 out of 10 qualities.

Ahh..., but here is a modern version of an accomplished woman: HERE 
Goodness... out of the 19 I maybe have 5 or 6 of those traits!

Therefore, since I did not do too well with the lists, I should, instead, go by the definition.  I will say that the which I have successfully achieved, whether it be a task or possession, is my marriage.  When I look back at all that my husband and I have endured and look forward to - together - I can say that my marriage is an accomplishment for which I am very proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010