Thursday, October 4, 2012

ABC - First Hauntings



Way back before we had children, some friends of ours, my hubby and I all went to the "Brandon's Haunted Woods". This was back before safety inspections and politically correctedness.  Meaning - it was a lot more fun back in the day! LOL Anyway, it was great scary fun. The exhibits were amazing! 

A real car wreck - with a mannequin... or so you thought. The mannequin was a real person that would jump at you when you leaned in real close to look at the AMAZING details in the car wreck.  However, he didn't jump at everyone....

The photo above I haven't seen in person, but I'm willing to bet that the head in the pic is the dummy head for the daytime photo. I'd bet a chunk of change that the head at night is attached to a real live human and screams at you when you get too close!

There was a man all in black following us. Sometimes I'd see him, but in the darkness of night, he could just blend in to his hiding places and not be seen when he didn't want you to. So, SUDDENLY, there he'd be again, up close and personal breathing, literally, down your neck!

It was all great fun. That guy in all black followed me out to the parking area - deep into a corn field....

There is one more time that I want to mention - it's a first for me, so I think it fits this post. We've always "known" that our library is haunted, but one night I filmed a sound byte and got a real flippin' EVP!! I even got one that said, "Hello Tyra" it totally freaked me out and I haven't really done anything since - even though I've been asked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010