Thursday, October 25, 2012

ABC - Letter to Myself

The challenge is to write a letter to my older self. I think I will do that, but it seems to be personal. So, I will write the letter, by hand, and then I will keep it tucked away somewhere to be opened at a later date.  I think though, that I will note in this blog post WHERE I put the letter so that I don't forget.

My intention is to eventually print my blog to book form, so hopefully, I will stumble upon this post and find my letter, should I lose it.  I don't think I will lose it... I will keep it in my Bible case - the one from my Mom with an angel on the front. Now I just gotta keep that case forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010