Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Productive Days

It was extremely busy today, but we did get quite a bit accomplished.

~ Grampa needed help with his load of dirt for the driveway.
~ Dad needed help with his load of dirt from Grampa for our flower beds.
~ There were things to put away outside.
~ There were things to put away inside.
~ Dishes
~ Schoolwork
~ Reading
~ Laundry - cleaning, folding and putting away.
~ I had to work - and at work I was able to accomplish alot!
~ Slammed my finger in a drawer at work.
~ Went to an appointment with a friend.
~ Went window shopping this morning with that same friend at a craft store.
~ More dishes
~ Tidied up the house
~ Fell into bed exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010