Thursday, September 15, 2011

The next school year.

We have started our next hs'ing year.

You are a Sophomore and a Junior - 10th grade.... 11th grade.... I could hardly believe what my hand wrote. I really had to think.

It feels like just a few months ago that I took those precious Kindergarten First Day of School photos.

My heart is rejoicing and breaking all at the same time.  I am happy for you and for me. I am proud of you and me and your Dad.  I am breaking apart inside because this is a stage of my life also.  A stage that is ending.

I am also afraid of the future because I don't remember what I did before we hs'ed you. I don't remember life without reseaching and organizing fun school things!  I am afraid of the completion - of the done-ness. Afraid of the feeling of empty. I am afraid of not being useful!

What will I do with myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010