Sunday, August 6, 2023

August 6, 2023 - A lapse in time!

Oh my! Time passes.  Blogs go without attention. In 2018 I was trying to find my way without my anchor - my husband. A whole shit ton of situations and circumstances happened during my time away. 

The short bulletpoint presentation follows.

• Hubby and I reconciled, remarried and are stronger than ever.
• Family counseling is great for many reasons. I'm grateful for everyone's cooperation.
• My Momma died in October 2018. That's a whole other post to come.
• I rescued a sweet little male Bichon Friese. My little white fluffy fluff fluff! Grief purchase after my Momma died! Haha
• I had a colon resection, but the end result included a partial hysterectomy to remove cervical cancer. 5 blood transfusions later, we discovered that I now have Lyme disease, probably from a transfusion. Always save your own blood before major surgery! I am now 35# heavier than the day of my surgery, but cancer free. So, fuck off fatty tissues!
• Covid-19 shut down the world. I was glad. I had to work from home and thus I was able to get more rest after my surgery!
• My health didn't bounce back after surgery. Some of my co-workers decided i was either faking or milking it out... even going so far as telling me they recovered faster than I was. Comparing their surgery and recovery to mine. Forget the fact that they didn't have the exact surgery. Whatever. Anyway, skipping ahead about 9 months and I gave Boss-Man my notice... almost one year after my surgery.
• I quit working for someone else on a Thursday. I took the weekend off. Got a new haircut. Had my first official manicure, and went to work for myself, full-time, the following Monday.  It took me a month to decompress. 
• Dec. 2022, we expanded the giftshop into the shop next door. I now occupy the entire side of the building!
• In March 2023, we also lost my sweetheart of a Father-in-law.

I have always loved my life, even though there were some dark moments. My treasures are, once again, all in line. Things are copestetic!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please drop me a line!

Copyright 2010 Please be considerate and do not use the contents of this blog without permission from the Authoress. Feel free to post a comment to ask for permission. Thank you so much for understanding and respecting my wishes. ~~ Copyright 2010